Help us, Help you!
You can help fund the volunteers of Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Company in a number of ways.
1. Respond to our yearly fund drive that will be in your mailboxes this fall!
2. Donate via PayPal
3. Set Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.smile.amazon.com
2. Log in using your Amazon account information (email address and Amazon password). If you’re not a current Amazon customer, create an account.
3. Under the “Your Account” dropdown menu, select “Change Your Charity”. Type “Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc” into the box under “Or pick your own charitable organization” and hit the search button.
4. Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc should be at the top. Once you find us us (Fire Prevention / Protection / Control), hit “Select”.
5. That’s it! You should see the “amazonsmile” logo in the upper left hand corner of the home page, and just to the right of that, you’ll see “Supporting: Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc”.
Please bookmark www.smile.amazon.com and log in to AmazonSmile every time you shop on Amazon to ensure that 0.5% of your purchase goes to Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc. If you don’t see the “amazonsmile” logo in the upper left-hand corner when you’re shopping Amazon, Amazon won’t know to donate 0.5% of your purchase price to Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Co No1 Inc.
Your AmazonSmile contributions will help support our efforts to support the residents of West Windsor township.
Donate $100 or more during a fund drive year and your name will be placed here.